What website promotion:
is based on
- Unique content. Quality content is valued by search engines the most.
- Logical site structure: clear and easy site navigation. A convenient menu from which you can get to any page of the site.
- Internal website optimization. Working with meta tags and text on the site, Text titles and descriptions for pictures - all this helps search engines understand what your site and this page are about.
- The presence of external links to the site from quality resources.
- Social media buttons. It's easy to understand that your visitors will want to repost the article on their page. It is also important to have links to your social media pages from your website.
- Contextual advertising: helps in issuing a site in Google. You can buy advertising regularly or constantly.
Optimization (internal work with the site):
- Comprehensive site analysis
- Keyword selection
- Filling the site with unique content - texts for each page
- Optimization of page meta tags, descriptions for pictures, headings in text
- Installing counters, adding a site to the Google system
Website promotion :
- Monthly purchase of an external link.
- Lease temporary links.
- Search and placement of an anchor link to a site on regional Internet resources.
- Control over changes in positions in Google search results.